Some of the leading voices in aviation market research gathered to share their specialist insight and opinions at a brand new event this June.
The first annual EpiCenter, created and lead by Epinion’s expert aviation market research team, was the first aviation-focused market research round-table in the world.
In an industry that faces many challenges, not least of all an information overload, gathering, discussing and sharing knowledge on the most intelligent ways to optimise airport competitiveness is of vital importance.
The fully-booked event was held in Copenhagen and covered topics including;
- Shopper insights and passenger segmentation
- Route development from an airline perspective
- Measurement of customer satisfaction
- Organization and tasks of the CPH insights team
- How a security organization works with service
- Commercial development of retail and F&B
As thought leaders within the aviation market research field, Epinion is the natural initiator of this event and its recognized prestige has helped attract top guests including representatives from:
- Vienna, Copenhagen, Billund, Helsinki, Brussels and Hamburg Airports
- Isavia, Avinor and Swedavia aviation groups
- Finnair airline
- M1ndset and, of course, Epinion
Both the calibre of the event and its guests will help develop new thinking on how drive the aviation industry forward.
“We have received much positive feedback from this years’ Epicenter participants, and we are very pleased to see that an aviation network has been established. We have received a lot of great suggestions for topics for future events, and we already look forward hosting Epicenter2016” says Kristian Budolfsen, Epinion, Development Director Aviation.