As a Junior Consultant in Epinion, you will process, and quality assure complex, quantitative data sets for some of our biggest clients within the aviation sector. In Epinion you will get experience from a consultancy company with focus on high quality, working in an informal social environment.
Epinion’s projects range from evaluations over market research to polls for companies, interest groups, public authorities and researchers. Epinion has experienced significant growth in projects that involve repetitive data collection and data delivery (tracking studies) for our aviation clients, using data captured via personal interviews. To further strengthen the quality and consistency of the products we provide to our customers, we need a Junior Consultant, fluent in German, who can:
- Develop, and use, systems and tools for quality assurance of data sets and other deliverables that can be used on different projects
- analyze inconsistencies and discrepancies in the data captured, thus helping to identify potential issues and develop solutions to deal with the issues identified
- potentially develop and use predictive analytics solutions, business intelligence tools, and dashboard reporting solutions
What do we expect from you?
We expect that you are on the last semesters of your bachelor program or on the first semesters of your master’s degree, on a relevant education. You:
- are systematic and conscientious and want to provide high quality
- have extensive experience with Excel and can handle large data sets
- preferably you have experience with statistical analytics software (e.g. SPSS, Stata, R or SAS) and/or programming (e.g. Python).
- know normal methods for statistical analysis (frequencies, mean, cross-tabs, significance) and data
- processing (recordings, enriching with external data, weighting)
- can meet deadlines and are able to work 10-15 hours per week, with flexible working hours
- speak and write fluent German
What do we offer?
You will be a part of one of the fastest growing Research & Insights companies in Scandinavia. You will:
- get the possibility to brainstorm and develop your own ideas in collaboration with a skilled team of consultants and market experts in many different countries and with different professional backgrounds
- become an influential part of the internal development of solutions and tools, as well as work on concrete projects for our clients
- work in an open, young and informal working environment where you can make a difference
Further info and application:
Send your application including resume and transcripts to us at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 17, 2019. Please write “Junior Consultant – Aviation” in the subject field. We will invite for interviews on an ongoing basis.
If you have questions regarding the position or about Epinion, please feel free to send an e-mail to Senior Consultant, David Kofod Hanna at email@example.com or give him a call on: 60 13 74 29