FAST GROWING, INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH BUSINESS
Epinion is a leading research and insight management company founded in 1999 with 400 dedicated employees across ten countries, serving ambitious clients within Aviation, Transportation, Public and Commercial business units and deploying a wide range of data collection, analytical techniques and reporting solutions depending on project objective
The Aviation business unit is now the biggest and most advanced player in Europe within aviation, serving 40 airports across Europe and Asia. Growth has been strong and is expected to continue with further penetration of global markets.
We are looking to expand our core team with another consultant or senior consultant to join our international growth journey with four key tasks:
- Analysis and reporting of data collected on ongoing and ad hoc research projects.
- Project management, day to day liaison with airport clients and managing internal support resources.
- Research design for both aviation and airport retail challenges.
- Sales of additional research projects to existing airport clients and writing proposals on new tenders.
ANALYTICAL MIND-SET WITH INTEREST IN MAKING A DIFFERENCE FOR OUR CLIENTS
We are looking for someone with a focus on statistics and analytics as well as a keen interest in consulting based on deep user insights. Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- Has a master’s degree in business, social sciences or economics with a quantitative orientation.
- Has Excellent communication skills in English and possibly German.
- Is skilled within MS Office and SPSS and/or statistics software such as Stata, R or SAS.
- Is available to travel regularly and home base in Copenhagen or Aarhus.
- Has experience from aviation and/or international retail environment or similar areas
- Works in a structured manner, keeping the overview while understanding the importance of details.
- Is conscientious and takes responsibility for own tasks, while helping the rest of the team when needed
- Has a positive outlook and not afraid of coming up with ideas and suggestions for existing solutions and products.
Send your resume, application and copy of diploma to Manager, Bjarke Bøgeskov Jespersen at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 10th. Learn more about Epinion on our website: www.epinionglobal.com or give Bjarke a call on +45 2021 0292 in case of any questions about the position.