WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU
We expect that you are on the last semesters of your bachelor program or on the first semesters of your master’s degree, on a relevant education.
- are systematic and conscientious and want to provide high quality
- are able to handle large data sets
- have extensive experience with Excel
- preferably you have experience with statistical analytics software (e.g. SPSS, Stata, R or SAS) and/or programming (e.g. Python)
- know normal methods for statistical analysis (frequencies, mean, cross-tabs, significance) and data processing (recodings, enriching with external data, weighting)
- can meet deadlines
- are able to work 10-15 hours per week, with flexible working hours
What do we offer?
You will be a part of one of the fastest growing Research & Insights companies in Scandinavia.
- Get the possibility to brainstorm and develop your own ideas in collaboration with a skilled team of consultants and market experts in many different countries and with different professional backgrounds.
- Become an influential part of the internal development of solutions and tools, as well as work on concrete projects for our clients.
- Work in an open, young and informal working environment where you can make a difference.
You will be positioned at our Aarhus office, located on the harbor front close to the city center.
FURTHER INFO AND APPLICATION
Epinion is an international company with excellent operations and major growth plans. We are a dynamic and ambitious company creating results and developing our employees.
The people working for Epinion are skilled and dedicated to their missions.
As a person, you are quality-minded, curious and socially gifted. You are prepared to work as part of a team and take great responsibility for your independent tasks. Through this, you will help ensure that Epinion continues its growth alongside with satisfied and content clients.
Send your application including resume and transcripts to Senior Consultant, Bjarke Bøgeskov Jespersen, at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 15th.
If you have questions regarding the position or about Epinion, please feel free to send an e-mail to Bjarke or give him a call on: +45 20 21 02 92.